Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thoughts.....

I don't have much new to report but it's been so over a week since I've updated my blog so I thought I'd better get on here again. We're just busy getting everything ready for our trip. It's in 9 days! I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. I wonder how big Aleigha is and what size clothes she will wear. I wonder if she'll cry or scream when she meets us... I wonder how tired we'll all be during the trip and when we get home!! I wonder how a 13 hour flight and a 14 hour time difference will affect us. I wonder how Grayson will act during the two weeks we'll be in China and he'll be at home. I wonder how he will react to Aleigha when he sees her for the 1st time. I just have so many things to think about!!! I need to go update my list of things to do before we leave for China.... again!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Everything will be great...eventually!! We will be praying for you guys and for Grayson that he will feel safe and happy while you are away bringing home his NEW SISTER!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so proud of all of you. The wait is finally over and remember God is good all the time so hang in there Let Go and Let God she is waiting for you with open arms and wants her mommy and daddy so dont you worry it will all go well. I cant speak for the jet lag but the sheer excitement of a new child should take care of that and as far as Grayson is concerned you all have done such a great job with him that he will adjust to this quickly rember he has a strong faith and he is a child they are so resislent and today in class he just glowed when he told the class about his new sister coming. I just know everything is going to be good. Please let me know if you should ever need anything when you get home. Call me and I will be there. I will be praying for your safe travel and I am sure many others are as well. Relax and enjoy this is the moment you have been praying about for years so enhoy and sovor the moment try not to question He knows what he is doing and you are awesome parents sos no she is not going to cry she is going to smile due to all the love you pour out on her. If you get a chane let me know how it goes or I will just check your update. I love you guys and Jesus does too so have a safe trip and I will see you soon at joyzone.

Love,

TOnya Barker