Thursday, February 19, 2009

On our way to Guangzhou...

Aleigha just went down for her morning nap. Jeff and I are packing up and getting ready to check out at noon. I thought I'd add a short blog before I pack up my computer for the day.

How many pictures can I take with white sheets as the background?!


The lady who is doing our laundry while we are in Nanchang is a seamstress and she made these silk outfits for our girls so they can wear them when they are baptized. Aleigha's hat was too small for her head so she's making it bigger and bringing it by this morning before we leave. They are really beautiful but you can't see the detail in the pictures we took.


2 comments:

Stacey said...

I have to laugh because everytime you put on pictures she is eating! That is so sweet that the lady made those outfits for them! What an awesome keepsake. Talked to your mom today-it was great talking to her-Grayson is doing well. I am looking forward to seeing him at Sawyer's party tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Still a cutie!!! Hope your flight went well!