Friday, January 23, 2009

Aleigha updates...

Time is flying by now... Jeff, Grayson and I have been busy working on Aleigha's bedroom and it's is finally done! It is gorgeous.








Stacey and Amy also gave me a baby shower for Aleigha last weekend and it was a good time! I received so many great gifts too! :) I love Stacey and Amy!!! They are the best!



GAMES!!
GIFTS!

The plaque below says "Princess in Training!" Ain't that the truth... :)


Last week, we received an updated picture of Aleigha but you can't see much. She's all bundled up like Randy in the Christmas Story movie!!



Grayson lost his front tooth last week! He was sooooo excited! The Tooth Fairy gave him $2.00.







3 comments:

Cammie said...

Very exciting Shel! I love her room!!

carrie said...

She is so beautiful! Can't wait to see a picture of the whole family together! Safe travels to you! Carrie Abts

Stacey said...

Love you too, Shell!