Friday, February 13, 2009

We're in Beijing!

We made it! We're staying in the Beijing Holiday Inn. Our flight wasn't too bad. Jeff and I took dramamine twice and slept through most of it. They gave us lunch and dinner so if we weren't sleeping, then we were eating! We're exhausted still. It's 18:45 here.. that's how all the clocks read so I'm getting used to it. :) Tomorrow, we're meeting at 8am for breakfast downstairs and then leaving at 9am for the Great Wall. Then the afternoon will be the Olympic Stadium. We may go see an acrobatic show tomorow night. We'll see how tired we are.
I'll try to update our blog as often as we can. I'm ready for bed now!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I am stalking your blog so keep updating. Glad you had a safe trip.

Unknown said...

I'm totally stalking it, too! Along w/many other people I'm sure!!! : )
Shell-in case you are wondering-I talked to Dad today and Grayson did great the past 2 days (Dad says he eats like a horse in the morning and he's done well getting up)! They are off to Paxton tonight after the bowling party.