Sunday, February 22, 2009

pictures from my camera

Our cute new dress for the HEAT today. It so so hot and muggy!

Some kids playing outside in Guangzhou...
Emma- She is one month younger than Aleigha and was in the same orphanage...



Dinner last night at Lucy's Bar and Grill...


Breakfast buffet at our hotel in Guangzhou...

Ping Pong with Zhou.... (he beat everyone he played -easily!)





Going out yesterday on our museum trip and Pearl Market...




Aleigha is taking her nap and Jeff fell asleep with her. We're leaving at 2:30 today to go to the Jade Market and then out to eat Pizza as a group in mainland Guangzhou. I guess I'll go to Subway again for lunch. :)

3 comments:

Dad,Sheila said...

Your camera is just great.....keep us updated. She is so cute and very,very special.....

Shana Rodeen said...

Aleigha looks like she's having a great time! : ) Hope you found something cooler to wear, too! Thanks for more pics! I was anxious for more! : )

Melissa S. said...

I so wish I was there to see Jeff get beat by Zhou! You should have taken a video of that match! ha ha!

I just can't get over how gorgeous that little girl is. She actually reminds me a lot of Layna when she was that age. Layna has an Asian look to her that I can see in Aleigha. I find it funny that she is 22 pounds! Layna is only 28 pounds and she is 3!!! I may need YOUR hand-me-downs soon! :) Have a safe trip home, we can't wait to come visit!!!