Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Last day in China!

It's 10pm on Tuesday night and our bus leaves at 6am tomorrow morning. I won't be able to update anymore until we are back in the beautiful USA!!! We will be traveling for over 24 hrs by the time we get home. It won't be pretty.... and we haven't finished packing yet!
I'm not going to post pics today because we have so much to do before 6am tomorrow but I wanted to let everyone know that we had a great day... and are so excited to be going back home. :) I don't want to see another breakfast buffet for a long, long, long time!

3 comments:

Cammie said...

Have a safe trip home Shel! I cannot wait to hear about Grayson meeting his little sister!

Stacey said...

We will be praying for a very uneventful trip home!! What an amazing experience you guys have had but there is no place like home.

Unknown said...

Can't wait for you to be home!!!