Saturday, September 7, 2013

Uterus

I'm glad mine is GONE now.  I would never want to go through the hysterectomy experience again though.  The 1st 24 hrs after surgery was like a nightmare where I couldn't wake up.  Pain everywhere.. indescribable pain/discomfort.  I even had pain in my eyes!  I couldn't fully wake up from the anesthesia either which made everything seem like it was in slow motion.  I'm documenting this now (since the surgery was only 3 days ago) so I won't forget.  Everyone I have talked to that has had this surgery in the past said it was the best decision. However, they have forgotten to mention about the pain associated with it!  HaHa.  Every day gets better though and I'm sure I will be telling everyone the same thing a few months from now....
Here is a pic of my luxury hospital room that I was so lucky to have!  I should also mention that I had GREAT nurses while I was in the hospital as well.  I really shouldn't be complaining because everything went as planned.  No complications during or after surgery.  :)

No comments: