Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!

I'm putting this pic of our Christmas tree on this post because I don't have any NYE's pics to post!

No big plans last night. We ate a bunch of appetizers for dinner ... chips/dip, popcorn chicken, potato skins. YUM. Then Jeff and Grayson went to see Avatar 3D. They both loved it. I put Aleigha to bed at 7:30 like usual. Then I fell asleep at 9:30pm while channel surfing because nothing was on TV last night. No big surprise. It was nice just to relax.

I can't believe Christmas break is almost over. Grayson goes back to school on Tuesday. We've had me, jeff, my mom or dad watching the kids most of the break. I'm not looking forward to homework starting again. We had all these big plans to keep up some reading and math during break... and, of course, we haven't done any. It's just too nice not to have to worry about it. So it will be a big shock to our system Tuesday night. I don't remember ever having homework until at least junior high... back in the "good ole' days." :) Grayson has had a fun break this year. Stayed the night with Gma Quinlan for two nights. Went to a Zoo Safari at Miller Park Zoo for a whole day. He's going to invite a friend over to play this weekend too. And, of course, played with all of his cousins!

On another topic....Here a video of Aleigha and her cousin, Johnny when they were playing at my mom's house. They are both so cute and at a fun age right now.



We're just going to try and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Back to our regular schedule next week!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I hate homework too!!! Kyle and I saw Avatar and I actually liked it. That is an adorable video of Aleigha and Johnny!!!