Monday, January 25, 2010

Aleigha is TWO today!!

I can't believe our little baby Aleigha is 2 yrs old today. We've been home 11 months and we couldn't imagine life without her. She is so happy and playful and social. We couldn't ask for a better daughter. She has made our life complete and brings us joy every day. She adores Grayson and always wants him with her.
This morning she couldn't stop saying "MY Bir-day?!?!" I would say Yes, it's Aleigha's birthday. Then I would hear MY Bir-day?! again and i would say Yes.
My Bir-day?!
Yes.
My Bir-day?!!!
YES.... and so on and so on for about 50 times.
here are just a few pictures from today... more to follow later....


Grayson has 8 fingers up and Aleigha has 2 fingers up!



Birthday dinner at McDonald's.... A classic birthday meal for her 1st birthday in the USA!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday, Aleigha!! We also went to McDonald's on Beckett's b-day-haha! I love that she is holding up her 2 fingers! So cute!!

Shana Rodeen said...

The 2nd to last pic is sooooo her!! LOL! Adorable as per usual : ) Great idea to write down everything she says...I've thought about doing that, too. Thank goodness that both of our children are gifted...it would be hard if they had to compete...ha ha!