Monday, August 3, 2009

Girls weekend

Stacey, Amy and I took the Amtrack from Normal to Chicago last Friday. We visited my sister and friends and shopped and ate and talked and stayed the night and shopped, ate and talked some more. It was a really relaxing trip. Taking the train was a great idea because it was so much less stress than dealing with Chicago traffic. Our hotel was great! Shana was a great tour guide as well for all the cool places to go that we would never know about! Here are some of the pics from our trip....

me and my sissy....


This was a fluke accident that they both wore the same outfit out Friday night!
At a Tapas restaurant - great food and fun atmosphere!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Let's do it again...SOON!!

Holli said...

Can I come too?:)
Next time you see Stacey give her a hug from me!
"Women need Women";)