Thursday, March 5, 2009

Flu...

I had terrible stomach flu this week and quarantined myself in my bedroom/bathroom for 36 hrs in hopes that no one in my family catches it from me! Grayson had a small bout yesterday but it wasn't nearly as bad as mine so I'm thankful about that.

Jeff and I are still exhausted from our trip and taking care of a 13 month old baby and 7 yr old. Hopefully, we'll get back in our groove soon. Aleigha is back on her normal sleep schedule... she sleeps pretty much all night. I am soooooo thankful for that. Her pediatrician appt went well this week. She has to have blood drawn though for some routine tests and that didn't go well. I have to take her back tomorrow after she's more hydrated. It was traumatizing - as expected.

I haven't taken any pictures this week since we've been in "survival mode" this week with my flu and Jeff having to take care of Everything else! Hats off to all of the single moms out there because it is the hardest job in the world!!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Glad you are feeling better now. Every kind of parenting is hard.