Sunday, April 13, 2008

1st time blogging.....

I finally did it... I've become a "blogger." Stacey gave me inspiration with her great blog! I love reading her updates from England and since we've been waiting for our China referral for a LONG time, I thought it would be a great time to get this started. I'll try to give a China update every time I add something but usually there is nothing to report. Right now, we have one travel group in front of us... but it still could be the end of the year before we receive a referral. No time lines are guaranteed in this process. :-( It makes it very hard to plan anything but so far we have been on the China waiting list since Feb 20th, 2006 - 2 yrs and 2 months!


I can't believe Grayson only has a few months of kindergarden left!! He goes to swimming lessons once a week at Swim America in Bloomington and he really likes it. We've been on several play dates lately. I'm adding a picture of him and Nicholas at the Miller Park Zoo. Also, I'm adding a picture of Grayson with his classmate, Michael. They played at Anderson Park in Normal for hours!




Amy and I went to an Oprah show last week! It was really cool. We saw Jamie Lee Curtis and Salma Hayek. We weren't on TV but it was still awesome to see Oprah in person!





Grayson lost his 2nd tooth last week too! Very exciting stuff... :-)

Until next time!!

Love,

Shelly

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Awesome blog Shell!! I am so proud of you! I will check it every single day to see if you have something new added. I can't wait to get back and spend time together. I miss you!