Thursday, October 7, 2010

Grayson's Open House- Prairieland


Grayson was very excited for the Open House this year. I think we spent an hour looking at EVERYTHING in the school. He had a checklist he was supposed to use to make sure he didn't miss anything... and he didn't miss a thing. He called me "Mrs Pusher" because he said I rushed him too much. :)

Grandma and Grandpa Quinlan and Aunt Shana drove over to go to the Open House as well and Grayson loved every minute of it.

Below is a letter he wrote about his family. It says the following:

"Hi. I am going to tell you about my family. My dad keeps us in business. My mom keeps us together. My sister keeps us busy and mad. And the most important is me. You know there has to be a funny guy. I keep us active. "




2 comments:

Shana Rodeen said...

That essay still cracks me up! : )

Stacey said...

LOVE the family letter!!!!