Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 11, 2009

We've had a busy 2 days. Grayson had his friend, Michael, over for a sleep over last night. He's been to other friends' houses and done great but this was the 1st one at our house. They stayed up until 1am! (with Jeff because I couldn't make it past 11:30!) They got along great but I think Grayson is tired today. Jeff rented Mario Galaxy for the Wii and he and Grayson have been playing it all day. Aleigha and I have been coloring and playing with toys. Here is a video of Aleigha on her rocking horse. She loves it but every time she sees my camera, she wants to grab it!



We went to a neighborhood cook out tonight and here are pics from before we left:

Little miss thing...


2 comments:

Stacey said...

Diva in training!! Very cute photo of the two on the steps. 19 days until our getaway!!

Shana Rodeen said...

Adorable video! I have a great diva pic of her from Dad's on Sunday. Need to get it downloaded!