Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Week off..

I'm enjoying my week off with Aleigha. We're definitely keeping busy with visitors and errands. She's being a good girl - as usual. :) Still can't walk on her own but she wants to walk soooo bad! She is also fascinated by going up the stairs and she fell off the 1st step onto our hardwood floor and got a bump/bruise on her forehead. It definitely didn't slow her down though.

I took a video today of her walking with her walking toy. I put two videos on here because I couldn't decide which one I liked best.




Here is a picture I took of Prince and Chewy today - they are just too weird for me. Prince was sleeping and Chewy just pushed himself next to him and he sat there for a while. Prince never moved. He must have been in a deep sleep!



I have a cat that thinks he's a dog and a dog that thinks he's a cat. ?????? These pictures make me laugh every time I look at them because Prince could care less and Chewy is like "Look at me, aren't we cute?!" LOL

This week has been flying by! I'm trying to enjoy every second of it. Next week my mother-in-law and mom are taking turns watching Aleigha then she'll go to CeAnn's the following Mon-Wed and my mom will watch her Thursday and Friday. We're just going to ease her into the schedule change. I think she'll really like being able to play with other girls though.

Nap time is about over so I better get going...

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Chewy cracks me up! He is like a human-what a ham! Those pics. don't even seem real-more like advertisements or something. Aleigha is adorable walking-she is very close!!! I love her walker toy thing.

Stacey said...

Oh yeah-put something cute on her for me tomorrow!!

Shana Rodeen said...

Love the videos! What a big girl : ) She looks like she's really close to walking on her own.