Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another adoption update...

China is now through Log In Dates of 1/26/06.. so that means China has less than 4 weeks to get through before our LID of 2/20/06. They have not picked up the pace at all though. Now the Olympics will be there next month so I doubt that we'll see in increase in activity with referrals.

My fingerprint sworn statement went ok - I guess. I just have to wait for a few weeks before I receive a letter saying that I'm not a felon. :) Babysitting Johnny went very well. He slept quite a bit and was a very good baby.

We've been very busy at our house painting rooms, hanging pictures, cleaning etc. for the past week or two. We're hosting our 2nd Annual State Farm Park family/friends picnic and then Open House at our place after that on Saturday.

Grayson is still continuing swimming lessons and is doing very well. He has improved so much since he started. He did the backstroke all by himself for the length of the pool last night! I was so proud. :)

No comments: