Sunday, June 15, 2008

busy weekend!

I had Thursday and Friday off last week. I was able to visit Shana and Paul and Johnny! Shana and I took Johnny to Picture People for his 1st photo shoot! They turned out great. He was 12 days old on Thursday when we took him.




I was also able to babysit Johnny all by myself while Paul and Shana went to dinner for the 1st time since Johnny was born! I took this picture of us.



This picture shows how tiny he is! I think this is his favorite position to sleep...

This is Johnny on his Mommy's tummy... he's sooooo cute!

Then on Friday, I was able to see Grayson and his two cousins, Calvin and Caitlin, in their Vacation Bible School program.



On Saturday, Grayson and I visited Gma and Gpa Schofield. Elizebeth and Nate were there too. They all had a great time swimming.





After visiting the Great Grandma's in the nursing home, we went to Trixie's 4th birthday party. The kids had a great time!






On the adoption front, referrals have been received for LID's (log in dates) up to 1/20/06. Our LID date is 2/20/06. If we were to guess at this point, we may have a referral in Oct or Nov this year. This is a complete GUESS though. :-)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Great seeing you on Sat. Shell! Can't wait until we are moved in and closer. BTW, Trixie turned 3 not 4 but I guess it doesn't matter since Amy doesn't have internet.