Thursday, May 15, 2008

adoption update....

The travel group in front of us received their referrals. Now we are the NEXT group to be matched up with babies. That "sounds" good BUT it could still take us into 2009 at the rate China is sending referrals. They completed 3 days of LIDs last month. They are now on 1/12/06 LID. Our LID is 2/20/06. If China keeps up with the 3-5 days a month, we could be potentially be waiting a LONG time..... :-(

I doubt we'll have many more updates for at least a month now.

OH.. Now we have to complete our Local Police Clearances for the 3rd time. This means we have to get our finger prints taken at the local police station and get a letter from them stating that we are good citizens (basically). They probably know our name now since we've gone more than any other "Normal" resident for the same letter!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I'll be praying it is soon!! At least you know you guys are "next". I'll be back in 4 days!!! When are you available?? Any news on Shana?

carrie said...

Hi, so glad to see you have a blog. I always try to ask Stacey when I see her how your adoption is going. I know the wait must be very difficult. I'll keep you in my prayers. Carrie